Major Tom

Alles schon löschen.
My Kind of Love - Emeli Sandé

I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try
  我不指望你勉强地来爱我,我不祈求这样的爱情
  Sometimes the truth won't make you happy So I'm not gonna lie
  有时候,有些事,忠言逆耳,所以我不会对你有所隐瞒
  But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you It beats only for you!
  但你根本,毋庸置疑我的心随你动,因为我一直就只为你一人心动
  I know I'm far from perfect, nothing like your arms to rush
  我有自知之明,自己并不像你身边的那些人那么的优秀
  I can't grant you any wishes, I won't promise you the stars
  我不会向你许诺我不能给予的承诺
  But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you It beats only for you!
  但你根本,毋庸置疑我的心随你动,因为我一直就只为你一人心动
  Cause when you've given up,no matter what you do is never good enough
  假如你已经放弃了,那么你在这段感情付出的所有只能说明还不够
  When you never thought that it could ever get this tough That's when you feel my kind of love!
  你从未自我反省过我们的爱为什么如此艰辛,而当你醒悟的时候,你会珍惜我给你质朴的爱
  and when you're crying out
  当你到痛心疾首落泪时
  When you fall and then can't pick, you're heavy on the ground
  当你到举步维艰失败时
  When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around
  当你到人走茶凉失意时
  That's when you feel my kind of love.
  当你到真正醒悟的时候,你会珍惜我给你质朴的爱
  You won't see me at the parties, I guess I'm just no fun
  我不是个风趣的人,所以你不会在舞会上注意到我的存在
  I won't be turning up the radio singing "Baby You're The One"
  我不是那种信口开河把挚爱高声吟唱的女子
  But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you!
  但你根本,毋庸置疑我的心随你动,因为我一直就只为你一人心动
  I know sometimes I get angry, and I say what i don't mean
  我自知之明自己有时候会过激,但我只是口是心非
  I know I keep my heart protected, far away from my sleeve
  我也知道自己显得格格不入,但是那只是一种我的自我保护
  But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you!
  而你根本就毋庸置疑我的心随你动,因为我一直就只为你一人心动

 
标签: 音乐
上一篇 下一篇
评论
热度(5)
©Major Tom | Powered by LOFTER